tips menulis langsung dari Dee Lestari yg di-reposted dari tweet-nya di twitter @deelestari …
– Always create a story from what moves you the most, something that keeps you awake at night. Don’t compromise for less.
– I believe in Darwin when it comes to ideas. Only the fittest will survive, the weak ones will drop by themselves.
– Do not look for inspiration. Inspiration will find you. All you need to do is observe and listen
– Have your manuscript printed when you want to do editing. Don’t do it on your computer screen. It feels very different.
– Final reading from a printed text puts you in the reader’s seat. Helps you to get more clarity and objectivity.